I was asked to do an author interview this week. We talked about perfectionism (my own), creativity, inspiration and what I’ve learned writing Discovering Your Authentic Core Values. Read the interview to discover:
- What I’m reading now days.
- How a song I wrote seventeen years ago shapes what I write today.
- How perfectionism nearly kept me from publishing this book.
- Who motivated me to start calling myself a writer.
- Some ideas on what I might write next. (I’d love your feedback on this one.)
I’d love for you to hop over to Human In Recovery and check it out.
And remember, for a limited time anyone who subscribes to my blog gets a free eBook copy of the new book. Let your friends know.
Latest posts by Marc (see all)
- The Spiritual Discipline of Minding Your Own Damn Business (TAW013) - February 15, 2019
- When Christianity seems like just too much. - February 1, 2019
- Don’t Run Aimlessly (TAW012) - January 24, 2019